THRIVE with Whole-istic Healing Co.
EPISODE 25 – TOOLS TO GET THROUGH THE ‘SILLY SEASON’
Today’s episode I run through WHAT I have noticed within my body and system leading up to the ‘SILLY SEASON’…and the INSPIRATION behind this episode.
I also then run through 10 strategies to help you get through the SILLY SEASON with JOY…EASE…LIGHTNESS and use it as an opportunity to RE-SET and recalibrate!
(3.08) I run through what I have observed within myself
(12.35) I run through the 10 strategies as a summary
- SCHEDULING VS OVER-SCHEDULING (14.02)
- BOUNDARIES (17.47)
- TIPS FOR ‘TO-DO’ LISTS (20.42)
- OVERSTIMULATION (25.39)
- ALCOHOL AND NUTRITION (29.29)
- MOVE YOUR BODY (34.26)
- REMOVE ANY GUILT; ANY EMOTIONAL TOXINS/’’AMA’ IN AYURVEDA (37.25)
- DO ACTIVITIES TO SUPPORT YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM (39.24)
- USE THE NEW YEAR AS A WAY TO ‘RE-EVALUATE’ AND ASSESS YOUR LIFE/ ROUTINE ETC. (41.50)
- CONNECTION (43.28)
(43.59) I then run through where to find the list of RESOURCES if you are feeling OVERWHELMED with PNDA, mood related conditions…and I run through some names of resources and the LINK to direct you EXACTLY of where to go
I speak into NOT wearing a mask during this time…and that it is perfectly normal and OK to feel the way you do…this is a beautiful gentle reminder of WHO and WHAT you are, HOW MUCH you matter and some gentle words of encouragement to give you the strength to keep going